This edger starts easily and performs admirably. It features an efficient 4-stroke OHV engine, manual recoil system and 3-point triangular adjustable blade. You can do bevel edging and more accommodating cuts. The curb hopping feature allows the front and rear tires to drop for a clean edge.
- 3-1/2 ft. per lb. , 4-stroke OHV engine delivers powerful, efficient performance
- Curb hopping feature allows the front and rear tires to drop for a clean edge
- Triangular 3-point blade offers versatile cutting power
- Blade angle adjusts +/-15 degree for bevel edging capabilities
- Sturdy metal frame ensures a durable design that can withstand the challenges of a high maintenance yard
- Gas-powered with manual recoil for an easy-start fuel delivery system
- Metal blade-guard works to extend the life of the blades