Gaffers Tape is a strong, tough, cotton cloth pressure sensitive tape with strong adhesive properties. It differs from other tapes, in that it can be removed cleanly because it uses a synthetic petroleum-based adhesive rather than a natural rubber adhesive. The tape is manufactured in many colors, including fluorescent.
- Tape is used in a wide variety of arts and entertainment applications including holding light fixtures, wire and cable hold down, marking and labeling equipment cases
- High visibility tape is great for the safety marking of stairs and exits
- Tape can also be used in dance floor splicing and the bundling of cables
- Tape is made of high strength cloth with matte finish is hand tear-able and weather resistant
- Tape is 12 mil tensile
- Tape's strength is 48 lbs. per in.
- Use this gaffers tape to keep your gear, cables and surface safe and intact
- Tape can also be used for bookbinding, repair tape, wrapping, bundling, protecting, protecting wires, sealing tape and hockey tape