With a maximum working pressure of 60 psi, the Watts ET15 Pre-Charged Non-Potable Water Expansion Tank is designed to absorb the increased volume of water created when a hot water boiler is heated. This pre-charged steel tank is easy to use and keeps system pressure below the relief setting of the relief valve.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Equivalent capacity of 2.1 Gal.
- For non-potable water systems
- Controls hot water in closed loop heating systems
- Keeps system pressure below the relief setting of the relief valve
- Easy to use
- Pre-pressurized, durable steel tank
- Maximum working pressure of 60 psi
- Maximum temperature of 240°F
- Note: Product may vary by store.