Preserva Wood Oil-Based Penetrating Stain and Sealer is ideal for beautifying and protecting exterior wood surfaces such as fences, decks and unpainted wood siding. This oil based stain penetrates deeply into your wood, giving superior protection, especially in harsh environments that cycle between sun and snow. The formula's organic oils protect the wood from water damage, while natural reflective pigments provide superior protection against UV damage. Pacific redwood has more pigment for better protection, while showing as a pale red color on wood.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Highlight the natural grain and texture of your wood with Preserva Wood oil-based and lightly tinted wood stains
- Formulated for an easy, 1-coat application with a stain pad, brush or sprayer (for fences)
- Apply this oil-based stain and simply wipe off any excess, it’s that easy
- Organic oils penetrate wood to resist water damage while reflective pigments provide long-lasting protection against UV rays
- A gal. pail of stain will treat 400 sq. ft. of smooth deck boards or 200 sq. ft. of rough fence boards
- Beautifies new wood and renews old woods, while supplying the superior protection of an oil based stain to redwood, cedar, fir or any other type of porous exterior wood
- Click here to learn more about exterior stain products
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?