Beautify your outdoor stairs with a classic cedar-toned wood handrail. Install the durable, pressure-treated handrail on any outdoor stairways, such as on decks, porches and play sets. No staining required - a penetrating cedar-tone stain warms the handrail with beautiful color that outlasts surface-applied stains. Backed by a 2-year color warranty. This handrail has also been treated with MCA (micronized copper azoles) to withstand the elements for years; includes a lifetime limited warranty against rot and termites.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Dimensions are 2 in. x 4 in. x 6 ft.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an environmentally friendly choice
- Color infused with cedar-tone colorant
- Molded profile for a unique look, easy to cut and install
- Use for decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Pressure treated with water repellent for above ground use
- Lifetime limited residential warranty and 2-year color limited warranty