This 2 in. x 12 in. x 10 ft. Pressure-Treated Hem-Fir Lumber is treated with copper azole and has a dark, stained appearance. Hot dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors (not included) are recommended for this lumber.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Primarily manufactured from fir
- Copper azole pressure-treatment
- Granulated incised texture
- 1-5/8 in. x 11-1/4 in. x 10 ft.
- Hot dipped galvanized hardware recommended (not included)
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood