Made to withstand the elements, this 2 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. Pressure-Treated Lumber is manufactured from hemlock-fir and has been treated with copper azole for protection against termites, fungal decay and rot. This dimensional lumber features a smooth brown surface that can be conveniently painted or stained to coordinate with any home or business exterior. Approved for above ground contact, this incised lumber is designed for use with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors (not included).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from hem-fir for lasting durability
- Copper-azole treated for superior protection against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Measures 1-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in. x 8 ft.
- Smooth texture is easily paintable for a customized look
- All lumber is precision incised
- For use above ground
- Note: product may vary by store