This dark, 2 in. x 8 in. x 16 ft. Pressure-Treated Hem-Fir Lumber is treated with copper azole. Hot dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors (not included) are recommended for use with this lumber.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Primarily manufactured from fir
- Copper azole pressure treatment
- Granulated incised texture
- 1-5/8 in. x 7-1/2 in. x 16 ft.
- Hot dipped galvanized hardware recommended (not included)
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood