The 2 in. x 8 in. x 8 ft. Pressure-Treated Hem-Fir Lumber is paintable for a personalized touch. This dimensional lumber should be used with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from hem-fir
- Copper azole treatment
- 1-1/2 in. x 7-1/2 in. x 8 ft.
- Granulated incised texture
- Paintable for a personalized look
- For use with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors (not included)
- Brown color
- For use above ground
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood