Made to withstand the elements, the Pressure-Treated Premium Post is manufactured from hemlock-fir and has been treated with copper azole for protection against termites, fungal decay and rot. This lumber is approved for ground contact and can be conveniently painted or stained to coordinate with any home or business exterior. Designed for versatility, the post is ideal for a variety of outdoor projects including decks, furniture, gardening and more.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from durable hemlock-fir to withstand outdoor conditions
- Copper azole coating helps protect against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Cedarton in color; can be primed and painted or stained to match your home's exterior
- Actual dimensions: 3.56 in. x 3.56 in. x 96 in.
- Ideal for decks, play structures, raised beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Can be primed and painted or stained
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood