Made to withstand the elements, the Pressure-Treated Timber HF Brown Stain is manufactured from hemlock-fir and has been treated with copper azole for protection against termites, fungal decay and rot. This dimensional lumber features a smooth brown surface that can be conveniently painted or stained to coordinate with any home or business exterior. Approved for ground contact, it is designed for use with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from durable hemlock-fir to withstand outdoor conditions
- Copper azole coating helps protect against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Brown stain with a smooth texture can be painted for a customized look
- Actual dimensions: 3.56 in. x 3.56 in. x 96 in.
- Suited for ground contact
- Designed for use with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors (sold separately)
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood