The brown 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft. Pressure-Treated Hem-Fir Lumber is paintable for a customized look. This dimensional lumber should be used with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from hem-fir
- Copper azole treatment
- 3-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 12 ft.
- Smooth texture
- Paintable for a customized look
- For use with hot-dipped galvanized fasteners and connectors (not included)
- Brown color
- For ground contact
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood