Pressure canning is the only canning method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish. The easy to read dial gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures. Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until the pressure is safely reduced. Presto pressure canners also double as water bath canners for preserving fruits, jams, pickles and salsas. Canners are constructed of extra strong, warp-resistant aluminum and are suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges. Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book. Capacity: 24 half-pints, 20 pt. and 7 Qt. jars. 23 Qt. liquid capacity.
- Preserves fruits, vegetables and meats fast and easy
- The only method recommended safe for low acid foods by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Capacity: 24 half-pints, 20 pt., or 7 Qt.
- Extra strong, warp-resistant aluminum for fast, even heating
- Easy-to-read pressure dial gauge for accurate pressure control
- Doubles as a large capacity pressure cooker
- Note: Product may vary by store