14 in. Prier Products Heavy Duty Residential Self-Draining Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant. The Prier C-434 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. To assure freeze protection, the hydrant will drain even with the hose attached and under pressure without spray back. The C-434 combines freeze less hydrant features with self-draining, anti-siphon and two backflow check valves. Upon closure, the valve drains even with closed end hose attached. Prier’s C-434 is satin nickel plated for a long lasting finish that will not rust or tarnish. The large flange is pitched to drain, has enclosed screw holes and is easy to install with no special installation tools required. Prier Products C-434 wall hydrants are built to last the life of your plumbing system.
- 3/4 in. MIP x 1/2 in. FIP inlet
- Drains automatically with hose attached and under pressure to prevent pipes from freezing and bursting; downward pitch is built into hydrant, ensuring proper installation
- All cast brass construction, solid cast brass seat, body and valve stem cap; solid brass stem ends use large diameter long wearing ACME threads
- Satin nickel plated body, valve stem cap and vacuum breaker; compact design handle is positioned to prevent interference between hose and operators hand
- Metal collar covers drainage holes and protects against insect nesting while closing under pressure, multiple vent holes ensure proper draining
- Cycle tested to simulate 25 years minimum service
- P-004 ASSE 1052 approved double check valve and vacuum breaker; patent protected