This Prime-Line Sectional Overhead Garage Door Extension Spring features double looped ends for extra durability. The spring replaces virtually all spring configurations on residential doors that are no higher than 7 ft., and two springs can lift a door weighing 150 lb. It includes a 1/8 in. galvanized carbon steel aircraft cable that is installed through your springs to prevent injury in case of breakage.
- Heavy-duty (10,000 cycles) extension springs have double loop ends for extra durability
- 1/8 in. security cable included
- Installed through springs to prevent injury in case of breakage
- 2 springs will lift a door weighing 150 lb.
- Coil inside diameter: 1.25 in.; outside diameter: 1.56 in.; wire thickness: 0.185 in.