Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding this item from Prime-Line Products. Kindly see the attached step-by-step photos and instructions below:
1. Remove seal from packaging and unroll it, laying the seal flat on a solid surface.
2. Measure the height of the screen door.
3. Transfer this measurement onto the vinyl seal with a pen or marker.
4. Cut seal to length with scissors.
5. Starting at the top of the door, press in the square bead of the vinyl seal into the seal channel located along the vertical back edge of the sliding screen door. Install the bug seal with the longer end of the flap facing towards the glass doors.
6. Align the rest of the vinyl seal with the seal channel below, along the back edge of the sliding screen door, pressing in the seal through to the bottom of the door. If the seal drags at the bottom, cut as necessary to avoid drag at bottom.
7. Peel off a strip of the bug seal flap if there is an excess amount of drag on the glass door. For proper width and best operation of bug seal, install the unused portion of the vinyl bug seal and determine the correct amount of strands to peel off of the seal, prior to peeling them off of the actual seal to be installed on the door. This will avoid having an excess amount of seal torn away from your new vinyl bug seal.
Please contact our Customer Service Desk at (877) 649-9740, or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist with any additional questions you may have.