This single cylinder deadlock is constructed of diecast and it comes in a satin nickel finish. It features a jimmy-resistant design which prohibits forced entry when attempts are made to spread the door away from the frame. This is a surface-mounted, cross-bolt locking device which can be mounted to 1-3/8 in. to 2-3/8 in. thick, wood or metal doors. This door lock includes an angled strike, a rim cylinder, 2 keys, a cylinder trim ring, fasteners, a mounting plate, instructions and a tamper-resistant shutter guard. This lock requires a 1-1/4 in. hole and uses a Kwikset keyway.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A jimmy-resistant design which prohibits forced entry
- This is a single cylinder locking device which features a thumbturn on the inside
- This lock is constructed of diecast material and comes in a satin nickel finish
- A tamper-resistant shutter guard is featured in this lock
- Can be mounted to 1-3/8 in. to 2-3/8 in. thick, wood or metal doors
- This lock includes a 5-pin Kwikset keyway
- This is a surface-mounted, cross-bolt locking device
- Not sure what type of lock you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.