A Proslat wall solution begins with Proslat’s patented PVC wall panels. Included in this kit: 10 in. x 8 in. panels (assembled equals 4 in. high by 8 in. wide) plus all necessary trims and mounting screws. Made in Canada from 90% recycled material, Proslat is one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. It is also one of the most versatile, as individual panels may be installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. Installation is simple and the unique hidden screw design gives a professional finish. Built to last, Proslat wall panels are up to 25 times more impact resistant than drywall and they hold up to 75 lb. (34 kg) per linear foot. Panels are not affected by mold, mildew or water so they can be used in damp locations where drywall and wood might absorb the humidity.
- Each box comes with 10 in. x 8 ft. wall panels (equals 4 ft. H x 8 ft. L section)
- All trims are included and designed for an exact fit and color match
- Rugged, interlocking panels not affected by mold, mildew, or water
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels if needed
- 10 year warranty
- Proslat wall panels accept most standard peg board and slat wall hooks & accessories, allowing you to upgrade over time