Angelface Blue Angelonia from Proven Winners has blue-purple flowers and grape-scented fragrant foliage. This bestselling, award-winning annual is heat and drought tolerant, deer resistant, and blooms all season with no deadheading necessary. Angelonia are low-maintenance, heat-loving plants that are best planted in mid-spring or later in combinations, window boxes and the landscape.
- Angelface Blue Angelonia from Proven Winners has blue-purple flowers that bloom all season and scented foliage. This award-winner is heat and drought tolerant.
- Prefers full sun (6+ hours). Grows to be 1.5-2 feet tall and 1-1.5 feet wide.
- Always ships in bloom year-round. Annuals are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped.
- Hardiness Zones: 10-11. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.25 in. grande container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Angelface Blue is perfect for combinations, window boxes and the landscape. It also makes a great cut flower.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.