With its soft white-blue flowers, Diamond Ball is sure to catch your eye. This particular variety has large 4 in.-5 in. blooms that show up on both old and new wood. For optimal performance, treat with Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners Waterwise kit.
- Re-blooms on both old and new wood
- Performs best when fertilized in the spring
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Long blooming
- Avoid: heavy pruning
- Hardiness zones: 4 - 9
- Full sun to 1/2 day shade
- Mature height: 60 in. - 72 in.