Fire Light Hydrangea will bring an ever changing color display to your garden. The flowers open white before ripening to dark burgundy- pink in the fall. This show of autumn color is unusual for Hydrangeas, making Fire Light a standout variety. Its thick, sturdy stems hold up the beautiful flowers so they are prominently displayed in the garden. Bring a little outdoors into your home with Fire Light as a cut and dried flower. Hydrangeas will flower the best throughout the season when you use Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners Water Wise kit.
- Botanical Name : Hydrangea paniculata
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid November until April
- Pure white summer florets which transform to rich pomegranate-pink in the fall
- Thick sturdy stems to prominently display beautiful flowers
- Great in landscapes
- Blooms on new growth
- Great for cut and dried flower
- Full Sun to 1/2 day shade
- Mature Height: 54 - 72 in.