Graceful Grasses Blue Mohawk from Proven Winners has upright bluish- green foliage. It may be used as a water plant, and works great in containers and in the landscape. Blue Mohawk is a warm-season grass, which means it won't start growing until mid to late spring or even early summer. Cut back grass in fall or by mid to late spring. It will turn brown as the weather turns colder. If you live in an area where fire isn't a problem, you can leave the dried grasses and seed heads in your garden for a winter interest.
- Graceful Grasses Blue Mohawk from Proven Winners has upright bluish- green foliage. It may be used as a water plant and looks great in landscapes and containers.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours) and average soils. Grows to be 8-12 inches tall and wide.
- Quart grasses are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness Zones: 5-9. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.5 in. quart container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Blue Mohawk looks great in landscapes or containers. It also can be used as a water plant.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.