The belle of the ball, Invincibelle Spirit Hydrangea displays dark pink buds that open to hot pink flowers, which then turn soft pink as they mature. This high-performing Hydrangea is a prolific bloomer with continuous summer color. It's heat tolerance and minimal maintenance needed make this an easy to care for variety. Invincibelle Spirit blooms on both new and old stems in nonstop waves from mid-summer until frost. Standing tall for a cause, $1 of each plant sold is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Hydrangeas will flower the best throughout the season when you use Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners Water Wise kit.
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid November until April
- $1 donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation Campaign for each plant sold
- P Allen Smith platinum collection
- Belle of the ball in radiant pink
- Blooms mid-summer until frost
- Very cold hardy in zones 3-9
- Full Sun to 1/2 day shade
- Mature Height: 36 - 48 in.
- Habit: Mounding, Container Role: Thriller