The gorgeous rich blue (or pink) Re-blooming mop-head flowers of Let's Dance Blue Jangles are a visual delight. The bold flower color and sturdy stems make this shrub perfect for cutting gardens and add a dramatic touch to any setting. Flower color may be blue or pink depending on the pH of the soil. For best results, treat with Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners WaterWise kit.
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Blooms on old and new wood
- Prefers moist, well-drained soils
- Hardiness zones: 5 - 9
- Sun to 1/2 day shade
- Mature height: 24 in. - 36 in.
- Mature width: 24 in. - 36 in.
- Habit: mounded
- Container role: thriller