Little Lime Hydrangea from Proven Winners maintains a short stature while adding a visual punch in the garden. In summer, lime green blooms open on strong stems with no drooping. As it ages, rich pink coloring emerges and last through fall. Its bright bloom coloration makes it an excellent choice for cut flower gardens and as a bold mass planting.
- The hardy Little Lime Hydrangea from Proven Winners produces green summer flowers that turn pink in the fall with strong stems that don't droop. It fits easily into smaller landscapes.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours) and well-drained soils. Grows to be 3-5 feet tall and wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 1 year old.
- Blooms from early to late summer. Prune in late winter/early spring. One gallon shrubs are 6-18 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 3-8. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 1 gallon container. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- This compact, hardy hydrangea is excellent for mixed border or foundation plantings and fits easily into smaller landscapes, including container gardens.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.