Pink Chablis Dead Nettle from Proven Winners combines soft pink flowers with silver and green foliage. This award-winning plant is heat tolerant, drought tolerant and resists deer. It is a fall interest for its foliage and blooms from mid-spring to late summer. Pink Chablis is self-cleaning, so no deadheading is necessary.
- Pink Chablis Dead Nettle from Proven Winners has silver and green foliage and soft pink flowers. It is a fall interest, is heat and drought tolerant and resists deer.
- Tolerates sun or shade. No deadheading necessary. Grows to be about 1 foot tall and 1-2 feet wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be 6 months to 1 year old.
- Blooms from mid-spring to late summer. Quart perennials are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 4-8. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.5 in. quart container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Pink Chablis works well in containers and in the landscape, whether planted alone or in combinations.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.