Pink Chablis Lamium is a must have for any shade garden. One of the longest blooming perennials available, the beautiful cotton candy pink flowers can be enjoyed from spring through fall. The silvery green edged leaves lighten up any shade area and provide an elegant accent year round. Pink Chablis can be used as a spiller in containers, in landscape beds or along walkways and performs best when you use Proven Winners fertilizer and irrigate with Proven Winners WaterWise kit.
- Low-maintenance, self-cleaning, does not need deadheading
- Habit: mounding, container role: filler
- Thrives in combinations, containers and landscapes
- Hardy zones 4-8
- Fertilize with Proven Winners fertilizer
- Sun or shade
- Garden height: 8 in. - 12 in.
- Spacing: 10 in. - 14 in.