Superbells Grape Punch from Proven Winners has purple flowers with a deep plum-colored eye that blooms all season on cascading growth. This low-maintenance plant is heat tolerant and attracts hummingbirds. No deadheading is necessary. Superbells are perfect for containers because they need soil with good drainage.
- Superbells Grape Punch from Proven Winners has purple flowers with a deep plum-colored eye. It is heat tolerant and attracts hummingbirds.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours). Grows to be 6-12 inches tall with a spread of 1-2 feet.
- Always ships in bloom year-round. Annuals are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped.
- Hardiness Zones: 9-11. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.25 in. grande container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Superbells are fantastic in containers of all kinds and can be great in-ground plants, but only if they are planted in well-drained soil. Raised beds are a good choice for a calibrachoa in the landscape.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.