This fast and easy to grow Superbells has a deep crimison bloom. Superbells Red is a new type of plant. Superbells aren't sticky, they perk right back up after it rains, and stay compact and bushy throughout the season. Lasting until a hard frost, it trails over hanging baskets, patio pots and window boxes beautifully. They will flower the best throughout the season when you use Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners WaterWise kit.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Top Seller and Award Winner
- P. Allen Smith Platinum Collection
- Attracts: Hummingbirds
- Low maintenance. Self cleaning, does not need deadheading
- Survives in tough conditions heat and drought tolerant
- Cool tolerant with fall interest
- Annual except zones 9-11
- Average to low water required
- Fertilize often with Proven Winners fertilizers
- Full Sun to 1/2 day shade
- Garden Height: 6 - 10 in.
- Mature Spread: 8 - 12 in.
- Habit: Mounding / Trailing, Container Role: Filler / Spiller