Supertunia White from Proven Winners has medium-to-large beautiful white blooms and green foliage. This award winner is vigorous with a slightly mounded habit, and functions as both a filler and a spiller in containers. Supertunia petunias make excellent landscape plants, and are best suited for the front of flower beds. They are self-cleaning, long-blooming, heat and drought tolerant, and attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Supertunia White from Proven Winners has white flowers that attract butterflies and hummingbirds. This award winner is heat and drought tolerant.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours). Grows to be 6-12 inches tall and 1.5-2 feet wide. Trails up to 2.5 feet.
- Always ships in bloom year-round. Annuals are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped.
- Hardiness Zones: 10-11. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.25 in. grande container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Supertunias are perfect for hanging baskets, window boxes, landscapes, mass plantings, and combinations.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.