If you are looking for a Hydrangea that will re-bloom throughout the season, look no further Tuff Stuff Hydrangea will provide you with continuous new blooms all summer long. The attractive reddish-pink lacecap flowers create a mass of color in early summer and it continues to produce new flowers right up until frost. The semi-double to double florets begin with a creamy white coloration in the center, maturing to an intense pink. Tuff Stuff has excellent bud and stem hardiness, in addition to the ability to flower on new wood. Hydrangeas will flower the best throughout the season when you use Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners Water Wise kit.
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid November until April
- Attractive, re-blooming reddish pink lace cap flowers
- Double florets, creamy center, matures to intense pink
- Flowers right up until frost
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Easy to maintain, excels in landscapes
- Hardy in zones 5 - 9
- Full sun to 1/2 day shade
- Mature height: 24 - 36 in.