Ideal for architects, designers, decorators, artists and teachers. For building architectural models, prototypes as well as classic model railroad, plane and boat items. The large table with (15) 11/32 in. x 11 in. (390 x 280 mm) ensures smooth and easy movement of the work piece. The printed grid and protractor assist with division and cutting. The solid aluminum overarm has a 13 3/4 in. (350 mm) throat and offers 5 1/2 in. (140 mm) in height. The holder and wire coil (one spool of wire 98 ft., 0.008 in. Dia is included) may be shifted and adjusted along the overarm to enable miter cutting. An LED indicates operation and thus reminds you not to touch the hot wire to prevent burnt fingers (the wire heats to maximum in less than 1 second). Technical data: Cutting wire temperature 210-390F (100-200C) 10-Volt At 1 A, 110-120-Volt AC, 60 Hz. Weight 6.6 lbs.
- Double function fence with lockable feed bar
- Holder and wire coil adjustable to enable miter cutting
- Printed grid and protractor assist with division and cutting
- Working surface now of alumimum cobond compound
- Not intended for industrial use
- Hobby applications only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs