The Proxxon Micromot Rotary Tools are lightweight with high precision in a pen style design providing comfortable handling and optimal control. Designed with a specially balanced permanent magnet motor this tool runs very smooth over extended use under various load conditions. They are ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, and artists. The tool requires the use of as 12-Volt transformer (sold seperately). For power supply we recommend Proxxon’s MICROMOT transformer NG 2/S or NG 5/E.
- Keyless chuck clamping capacity of 1/64 in. - 1/8 in.
- Low voltage for optimal safety
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable feel and optimal control
- Variable speed control 5,000 - 20,000 rpm
- Standard micromot collar of 20 mm
- Not intended for industrial use
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs