This workstation with electronic speed control comes in a compact Noryl casing (the material is heat resistant, recommended for transformers) and has a capacity of 5 Amp at 16-Volt no load and 12-Volt under load = 60VA (DC). Primary supply at 110 - 120-Volt. The thyristor electronic control (with feedback) allows for optimum tool speed and high torque at low speeds. The workstation offers three polarized sockets for Micromot machines, so that three different tools can be plugged in at a time. In addition the unit features one pair of sockets for standard banana plugs with 5/32 in. (4 mm) dIA. It provides a master switch for turning off the transformer without needing to unplug. The red LED indicates ready. A PTC (positive temperature coefficient) element guarantees protection against overload, the plugged in machine will not restart automatically. After cooling down, the AC wall plug should briefly be unplugged to reset the adapter. The unit comes in a very compact and practical design with storage holes for insert bits and cutters with shafts of 3/32 in. and 7/64 in. (2.35 and 3 mm). The foldable tool rest keeps the Micromot tool ready for being used and standing by safely. Tool and accessories not included.
- Workstation offers three polarized sockets for MICROMOT machines
- Unit features one pair of sockets for standard banana plugs with 5/32 in. (4 mm) Dia
- A PTC element guarantees protection against overload, the plugged in machine will not restart automatically
- Foldable tool rest keeps micromot tool ready for being used and standing by safely
- Not intended for industrial use
- Hobby applications only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs