The Proxxon Bench Drill Press TBM 115 has a high quality machined work table of ribbed die-cast aluminum. The powerful motor, which is built into the super stable die-cast head of the machine, runs very quiet and has a long life expectancy. The unit’s aluminum pulleys and flat belt provides 3 spindle speeds of 1,800, 4,700 and 8,500rpm allowing high torque at lower speeds.
- Unit includes a miter gauge
- Comes with an adjustable drilling depth stop gauge
- Quick and easy headstock height adjustment
- Quiet running motor with long life expectancy
- Stable spindle design housed within three high quality ball bearing assemblies
- The unit includes six triple slit MICROMOT precision steel collets