The solution for fine sanding, finishing, polishing, deburring, roughing, paint or silicone removal as well as cutting. The secret for the strong performance of this very handy tool is the oscillating motion permitting extremely fine and delicate work or more aggressive performance, depending on the accessory used or material worked on. The oscillating motion prevents sandpaper from clogging and it even allows cutting! The powerful permanent magnet motor has a high lifetime and performs with high torque without vibration or kickback which ensures for impressive stock removal. The electronic speed-control allows for continuously variable speeds from 3,000 - 10,000 oscillations/min., so that the tool can be used on wood, steel, non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and plastics. Head of die-cast zinc, ensuring exact and stable housing for the moving parts. Main housing of glass-fiber reinforced POLYAMIDE. The sanding plate has an adhesive pad to accept sand-paper or fleece with hook and loop system to facilitate changing. Technical data: Volt 110 - 120-Volt AC, 60 Hz, Max., Power 1/8 HP (100-Watt), Speed 3,000 - 10,000 oscillations/min., Length 9 in. (230 mm), Weight 1.2 lb. (550g), Sanding plate dimensions: 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in.
- Oscillating motion permits extremely fine and delicate work or more aggressive performance depending on the accessory used or material worked on
- Powerful permanent magnet motor has a high lifetime and performs with high torque without vibration or kickback
- Electronic speed-control allows for variable speeds from 3,000 - 10,000 oscillations/min
- Sanding plate has an adhesive pad to accept sandpaper or fleece with hook and loop system to facilitate changing
- Not intended for industrial use
- Hobby applications only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs