With soft grip two-component housing for comfortable handling and optimal control. 1001 uses for drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, de-burring, rust removal, engraving, carving and cutting. A special motor technology (no replacing of brushes necessary) with full-wave electronic speed control allows for powerful operation with constant torque, even at low speeds. This feature is especially important when micro-drilling, brushing and polishing on delicate materials (e.g. plastics, etc.). The extremely balanced motor, which makes the tool run smoothly and vibration-free, as well as low weight and the improved ergonomic design with the soft-grip two-component material allow for optimal control while working. The spindle runs in a precision ball bearing. A button locks the spindle for an easy exchange of bits. The keyless precision chuck allows for quick exchange of all accessories with shanks from 1/64 in. to 1/8 in. (0.3 - 3.2 mm). The tool's 4/5 in. (20 mm) standard collar makes it fit easily into all other useful MICROMOT accessories, such as drill stands and vices, making this Precision Rotary Tool even more versatile.
- Extremely balanced motor runs smoothly and vibration-free
- Improved ergonomic design with the soft-grip two-component material allow for optimal control
- Keyless precision chuck allows for quick exchange of all accessories
- Standard collar makes it fit easily into all other useful micromot accessories
- Not intended for industrial use
- Hobby applications only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs