The handsome charm of this rustic chic console table from Pulaski Furniture's Accentrics Home collection makes an alluring addition to any decor while bringing serving, organization, and display utility into busy family spaces. With a spacious table top, two wide pull-out drawers and a lower display shelf, this versatile piece provides plenty of storage and display space for virtually any room of the house, adding an inviting warmth to entryways, living rooms, dining rooms, hallways, and anywhere else that needs that extra touch. The console was designed with a blend of styles that mesh together to form a cohesive, charming piece that seamlessly adapts to a range of rooms, bringing order to cluttered areas in your home: lovely when placed against the sofa back or the living room wall, the table's scaled-down profile is still the perfect size for smaller hallways, entryways, or cozy nooks. In the style of British Colonial handmade, the light and airy silhouette makes this a nice choice for smaller spaces. With a large 35 in. x 12 in. rectangular table top and a full-length bottom shelf, the open design offers generous surface area to display photographs, vases, lamps, and other decorative items. Underneath the table top, two full-length drawers help keep things in order with convenient organization and storage space to corral items big and small.
- 2-wide pull-out drawers add organization and storage for clutter-prone rooms
- Full-length lower shelf provides extra display or storage space
- Deep allspice finish is brought to life with contrasting raw wood drawer panels featuring hand-painted scrollwork in a palette inspired by the natural world
- Scaled-down profile is perfect for smaller hallways, entryways, or cozy nooks
- Minimal assembly required; chest measures 35 in. W x 12 in. D x 34 in. H