Q-SEE's Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) are designed to manage multiple cameras and enable users to view, record and playback recorded video locally or over the Internet. This DVR system includes all your surveillance needs with top notch cameras, a pre-installed hard drive and LCD monitor. Expect clear and crisp images with captured activity with the four high-resolution premium cameras with 900 TV lines of resolution, 100 ft. of night vision and 36 infrared LED's. These cameras have an anti-glare feature, with dual-filter day and night auto switching. Standard 60 ft. cables are included with each camera for immediate installation. Triple the length of your included cables by simply adding cable extensions for greater flexibility. We offer shielded and unshielded cables from 60 to 1000 ft. Peace of mind anywhere, anytime.
- Record and store video footage on the pre-installed 500GB sata A/V-rated hard drive
- H.264 compression - minimizes file size in order to maximize the recording time without affecting the image quality
- Remote monitoring - remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 via the internet using or a supported 3G/4G smart phone
- Multiplex multi-tasking functionality can simultaneously record, view live or recorded footage, play back footage, back-up files and remotely monitor and manage your DVR on your computer network or the Internet
- For more information, please see the specification guide
- Universal plug and play - key features like universal plug and play (UPNP) create seamless communication with other devices on your network UPnP is a new network protocol designed to allow easier connections for network devices such as computers, cell phones, and tablets
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs