Surveillance systems provide much needed security, accountability and safety in this ever-changing, often unpredictable world. Q-SEE specialize in the most technologically advanced surveillance systems to accommodate the largest businesses as well as the smallest homes. They are a global leader in advanced surveillance solutions, and there inventory includes some of the most state-of-the-art equipment available today. Businesses and homes alike will be protected with the Q-SEE 16 channel SDI bundle. The QT7116-8F3-3 bundle offers an enterprise ready, HD security for a thorough surveillance. Even when you are away, this system keeps you connected with an array of remote monitoring features. With free Q-SEE apps for compatible phones and tablets, you can have advanced remote access. This system, cameras and DVR, is also compatible with existing RG-59 cables allowing you to use your current cable infrastructure if upgrading from an analog system. This high capacity system also allows you to add up to 8 more SDI cameras for more extensive surveillance coverage. High Definition for Complete Protection Featuring 1080p resolution, 1000TV Lines, and standard BNC connections, the bullet and dome cameras are obvious solutions for those seeking peace of mind. These sleek cameras offer an impressive 1920 1080 recording resolution in a sturdy all-metal housing that protects it from the elements. See faces, license plate and other objects at reasonable distances.
- To ensure you never miss a vital moment, this SDI DVR comes with a sturdy A/V Rated 3TB hard drive, this system can support a max of 8 A/V rated SATA HDDs of up to 3 TB each for a total storage capacity of 24TB
- Transfer video files from the surveillance system to a PC, flash drive or USB hard drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage
- H.264 compression minimizes file size in order to maximize the recording time, allowing you to efficiently store as well as transfer video smoothly for viewing over the internet
- Easy to use interface, along with the accompanying mouse and remote, make moving through menus a breeze
- Record continuously (manually start and stop), trigger recording start and end times using a daily timer, trigger recording to start when motion is detected, link system to trigger from an external alarm (not included)
- View all cameras at once on a split-screen, or view 1 camera at a time on full screen mode with the option to cycle through each of the cameras at a customizable speed
- Receive instant email alerts and snapshot images when motion is detected, an alarm is triggered, video loss occurs or other event