The QSPMIC adds sound to the video recordings of any Q-SEE camera. It works with cameras used indoors, and any of our DVRs that have audio inputs. The QSPMIC comes with a 12 Volt 500mA power supply and 60 ft.of cable for flexible positioning. It is easy to install, Just attach the power and audio connectors from the microphone to the cable, then attach the audio RCA audio connector on the other end of the cable to the audio input on the DVR, and attach the power supply to the power connector on the end of the cable by the DVR, and attach a speaker to the video out port on the DVR so you can hear the audio from the live camera feed or when you playback the video files. The QSPMIC will pick up sound within 20 to 30 ft. of the microphones position adding audio to your video files, which adds to the flexibility and value of your security system.
- Indoor microphone - connect the powered microphone to provide audio your surveillance videos on DVR with audio ports
- 20-30 ft. Audio range - use the microphone in one location to capture between 20-30 ft. of audio range
- Compatibility - connect the powered microphone to any Q-SEE security camera for instant audio functionality to a DVR
- 60 ft. Cable - includes a 60 ft. power cable
- 12 Volt 500mA power supply