The QEP 1-3/8 in. Ceramic Tile Hole Saw is a good choice for faucet, pipe and shower head installations. This hole saw features a durable diamond grit edge, for faster cuts, less dust and less chipping. Designed to fit all common drill chuck sizes. For best drilling, keep cutting surface wet and let the drill bit stay cool by drilling in 3 to 5 second bursts. For harder tiles like Porelain, a porcelain rated hole saw should be used.
- Fits 1/2 in. and 3/8 in. drill chucks
- For cutting through, ceramic, marble and granite
- Metal saw with diamond grit edge cuts most holes in less than 30 seconds
- Drill guide holds hole saw in place during cutting
- Includes water cooling guide cup to keep the hole saw cool for a longer life
- For harder tiles like Porelain, a porcelain rated hole saw should be used