The QEP 6-1003Q 10 in. Continuous Rim Diamond Blade provides accurate cutting with minimal chipping. The blade is specifically engineered for cutting ceramic tile, as well as granite, marble, pavers and many other materials. Designed for wet cutting, the blade is designed for long lasting performance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Engineered to cut: Tile, granite, marble, brick, brick pavers, concrete block, limestone and slate
- Continuous rim "wet" minimizes chipping and long-lasting performance
- Arbor size of 0.625 in. and 6115 maximum RPM
- High quality, exact specifications assuring the user a wobble-free blade that produces smooth and precise cuts
- Note: Product may vary by store