The QEP 14 in. Tile Cutter cuts wall and floor tile up to 14 in. and 10 in. diagonally. The rigid steel base with rubber pads help provide a stable cut. Dual chrome plated heavy duty steel rails ensure smooth scoring. Solid aluminum yoke and breaker assembly easily snaps tile. Chrome plated heavy duty 5/8 in. steel rails. Full size adjustable measuring guide. Equipped with 7/8 in. titanium coated tungsten carbide cutting wheel.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rip cuts floor and wall tile up 14 in. and 10 in. when cutting on a diagonal and a thickness of up to 3/8 in.
- The included 7/8 in. titanium coated cutting wheel is the perfect wheel for accuracy and a long life
- Dual chrome plated steel rails are built to last and will provide a smooth path for achieving a perfect cut
- Adjustable rip and measuring guide for fast and accurate repetitive cuts
- Padded table to keep tile in place while scoring the surface
- Replace dull cutting wheels with QEP model 10117 (sold separately)