QEP's Natural Cork Underlayment is an outstanding sound barrier for all types of flooring, including: ceramic and porcelain tile, stone, marble and engineered hardwood and laminate floors. Besides being an environmentally friendly option, cork is also a healthy choice. It is naturally hypoallergenic and contributes in creating a healthy indoor air quality. Install like a professional by using Roberts 7250 Cork Adhesive.
- Natural cork increases the effectiveness of under floor heating systems and acts as a crack isolation membrane that resists the transfer of stress cracks
- An outstanding sound barrier, cork reduces sound transmission from both the surface of the floor, as well as through the floor to living space above or below
- A natural substance, cork helps repel insects, pests, mites and termites
- Easy to install in both glue-down and loose lay configuration
- May contribute towards satisfying credits under the LEED Green Building Program. See Specification sheet for more info.
- Natural cork from Portugal
- Pair with Roberts 7250 Cork Adhesive to install like a Pro
- STC 60 and IIC 61 with 6 in. cement slab and suspended ceiling