The extra handle-to-shank design of the QEP 4-1/2 in. V-Notch Trowel provides the opportunity for full hand rotation. This trowel is equipped with a durable die-cast shank secured with 9 rivets. Designed for the professional installer, trowel breakage is reduced, even in the most demanding installation jobs.
- For plastic, wall, ceramic and metal tile 6 in. x 6 in. or smaller, mosaics on drywall and 3-ply and 5-ply engineered plank as well as cove base
- Rustproof stainless steel blade and rubber handle
- 9-1/8 in. zinc die-cast shank with 9 rivets
- 1/4 in. V-notch
- Ample handle-to-shank clearance for full hand rotation
- Large, contoured cushion-grip handle