The QEP 650XT 3/4 HP 120-Volt Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 3/4 HP motor that generates up to 3,600 RPM to cut ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone. Its 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade is positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in., and the table tilts for 22.5° and 45° miter cuts. The saw's durable steel table and frame have rubber foot pads for stability, and its rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. The water recirculation system and reservoir are designed to help keep your work area dry.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor generates up to 3,600 RPM for the most demanding installation jobs
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone
- Durable steel table and frame with rubber foot pads for stability
- 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in.
- Table tilts for 22.5° and 45° miter cuts
- Rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy
- Water recirculation system and reservoir designed to keep work area dry
- Flat table design provides unlimited tile size for rip and diagonal cuts
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side to support large tiles when cutting
- Table-top saw does not include a floor stand
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs