The QEP 5-1/2 in. Pointing Mortar/Masonry/Patching Trowel is ideal for patching and finishing a wide variety of mortars. The blade's pointed design helps make it easy to patch cracks and shape joints in brick, stone and concrete walls.
- For use in patching, mortar and masonry applications
- Great for patching cracks and for shaping joints in brick, stone and concrete walls
- Balanced for professional use
- Ground- and polished-steel blade
- Pointed blade is 5-1/2 in. length x 3 in. width
- Chrome-plated ferrule
- Traditional hardwood handle offers a comfortable grasp