The QEP 50006, 6 in. Continuous Rim, Ceramic Tile Cutting Diamond Blade provides extremely accurate cutting with minimal chipping. The blade is specifically engineered for cutting ceramic tile and prevent the troublesome chipping that can easily occur at the end of a cut. The blade is engineered for wet cutting and long lasting performance.
- Standard blade for cutting ceramic tiles with a tile wet saw
- Steel blade with 7 mm diamond coated cutting edge
- The 7/8 in. arbor size fits most tile wet saws
- 6 mm continuous hi-rim and .06 in. width for precise cuts
- Designed for cutting at speeds up to 9,240 RPM