The QEP 32024 Hand-Held Ceramic Tile Cutter is the perfect tool for manually cutting small ceramic wall tiles up to 6 in. x 6 in and 1/4 inch thick. The tool has a replaceable 1/2 in. tungsten carbide cutting wheel for durable and accurate tile scoring. The cushion grips and chrome plated steel design provides both comfort and durability.
- Manually scores and cuts ceramic wall tiles up to 6 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. thick
- Heavy duty chrome plated steel for long lasting durability
- Designed with 1/2 in. tungsten carbide cutting wheel for accurate scoring
- Cuts small ceramic wall tiles without setting up tile saws or cutters
- Cushion grips and light weight make this an easy tool to handle
- Tungsten carbide cutting wheel can be replaced when worn, returning tool to original condition